IT Project Management Methods Coach f/m/d
Home-Office // Flexible working hours
This position will be responsible to have the right strategy, policies, processes and practices defined to the needs of the business. We search for someone who will support and manage the Global IT Project Management while supporting the business in this matter.
- Development of IT governance process frameworks and systems with a focus on project governance as well as the development of our client’s project management methodology framework for multi and single project management
- Develop and manage the certification process for project managers within our clients
- Assist in the assessment of agile readiness within IT development teams and assist in the set up and transition into the use of new methodologies
- Confirm adherence to minimum project governance tool sets
- Act as methods coach on strategic projects
- Becomes familiar with core strategic project methods and tools used for planning & tracking and reporting and to prepare for similar trainings in the business
- University Degree in Informatics, Business Informatics, Business Administration or a similar qualification
- Expert knowledge of project management methodlogies, tools and governance, change management, planning and schedule development
- Experience in an international working environment
- Experience in Project and Program Management in both waterfall and agile (Project Management accreditation is a bonus)
- Your personal skills include analytical thinking, service orientation, excellent communication and intercultural awareness
- Fluent in English and at least one further European language
- Top company, first-class working conditions
- Very good compensation
- Flexible working hours / family-friendly environment
For further information please contact Mr. Marc Knepper on
+49 / 211 / 179212 0.
We are looking forward to get to know you.